- Start here
- News & Events
Enterprise & Public Sector
The importance of information technologies in business is growing every year. Success is linked to good business strategy supported by proper information systems and technologies. Modern information systems are focused on support of the whole business process rather than particular procedures. Well planned and designed systems improve both the work efficiency and business processes of an organization.
CERTICON has wide experience with design and implementation of information systems and enterprise applications in various fields. Systems developed by CERTICON derive benefits from the most modern IT technologies. The systems are developed with respect to future extension and the need of our partners to reduce their costs. One of the main aspects of our systems is their level of robustness, thanks to our controlled development process and also to our broad and diverse experience in verification testing.
Our experience in information system development includes the following areas:
- Information systems for public administration
- Planning applications for project management and resource planning
- Reusable integration platforms to exchange data flows between integrated systems
- Communication configuration and monitoring systems
- Information systems related to maps and geographic information
- Control applications and runtime middleware for control engineering processes
Download case study "Implementation of Tobacco Labeling Register".